Your mission is to facilitate courses and support a variety of talent development programs and initiatives, including:
- Training & Facilitation
- Facilitate and teach DiSC courses for intact teams, open enrollment classes, etc. at both Activision Blizzard and Blizzard Entertainment campuses.
- Debrief DiSC reports with new hires, leaders, etc. as requested by HR Business Partners.
- Facilitate and teach courses related to the Performance Management process for employees.
- Facilitate career-related classes for employees focused on self-assessment, creating individual development plans, etc. at both Activision Blizzard and Blizzard Entertainment campuses.
- Teach additional courses focused on various soft skills and professional development topics.
- Team Effectiveness Support
- Selecting, customizing, and producing self-service resources to help teams function more effectively.
- Contributing to the development of internal webpage for team effectiveness resources.
- Analyzing qualitative and quantitative feedback on resource effectiveness.
- Supporting the team in preparing materials for team offsites and team training requests.
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in facilitating and teaching talent development courses within an organization
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Experience teaching DiSC classes and debriefing reports
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Ability to navigate and establish priorities in a dynamic environment
- Ability to both work independently and in a collaborative team setting
- Ability to commute up to 20% of the time to Santa Monica, CA
- Pluses: DiSC certified, web development or graphic design experience, survey administration
We’re headquartered in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines of Marketing, PR, Sales, Supply Chain and other corporate functions such as HR, IT, Legal, Facilities and Finance. Santa Monica is the nerve center of our company, where the best ideas combine with unrivalled rigor to create the biggest and best entertainment experiences in the world.
Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI), headquartered in Santa Monica, California with locations across the globe, is one of the largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies in the world. Sitting at the intersection of media, technology, and entertainment, our employees are some of the best and brightest across engineering, entertainment, media, and technology. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™, and Bubble Witch™ and our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users across the globe.
A member of the S&P 500 Activision Blizzard is proud to be included as one of FORTUNE's "100 Best Companies To Work For®," "World's Best Employers," as well as "Most Admired Companies." In 2019 we were honored to receive a perfect score on our entry to the Corporate Equality Index as a Best Workplace for LGBTQ professionals and once again made Fast Company's World's Most Innovative Companies in Gaming.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners. #AB
Activision Blizzard is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.